Qualicaps is deeply aware that our company is also a member of society, and in our efforts toward earning the trust of society, we are engaged in CSR and community activities.
Contribution to Society
1. We have established a system to allow staff to take leave for volunteer activities
2. Qualicaps Mutual Aid Association
Donations to the Japan Committee for UNICEF, the Japan Guide Dog Association, the Nara Greening Promotion Society, the Prefectural Community Chest of Nara.
The Mutual Aid Association is made up of employees, the labor union, and the company.
3. Qualicaps Labor Union
Collecting and donating used postage stamps.
“White Ribbon Movement (A movement to ensure the health and lives of mothers and children)”
“Campaign to donate recycled bicycles to health-care volunteers in developing countries (Overseas Bicycle Assistance program)”
“Better Health for Afghan Mothers and Children Project”
“Support for Disaster Recovery”
1. Community Clean-up: Twice-yearly participation in the Yamatokoriyama City Clean-up Campaign
2. Blood donation campaigns via twice-yearly visits by the mobile blood donation center
3. Support of activities organized by the Showa Industrial Park Association
4. Donations to community activities