Qualicaps Co., Ltd. (hereunder, “Qualicaps”) recognizes that the proper protection of personal information (hereunder, “personal information” as stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) is a serious responsibility, and to fulfill this responsibility we will handle personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations, and will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with generally accepted practices regarding its handling. We will also strive to improve our handling of personal information as appropriate.
2. We will define internal rules regarding the handling of personal information and disseminate these rules to employees. We also require our business partners to handle personal information appropriately.
3. Personal information will be obtained and handled in a lawful and fair manner within the scope necessary for the following purposes. If the purpose of use is clearly stated for each service, personal information will be obtained and handled in accordance with that purpose. If we collect personal information for any other purpose, we will inform you on its collection.
Purposes of Use
- To respond to inquiries and requests for materials
- To provide products, services, and related information
- For recruitment selection procedures and associated administrative procedures
- To exercise rights and fulfill obligations under laws and regulations, and to perform other operations related to the business activities of the Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
4. We will not disclose or provide any personal information provided to us to any third party, except in the following cases.
- When disclosing or providing information with the consent of the provider
- When the disclosure or provision of personal information is subject to laws and regulations or legally binding requests.
In addition to the above, personal information may be disclosed to Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Group companies, their agents, business partners, and subcontractors, etc., for the purpose of responding appropriately to inquiries and for joint use within the scope of other purposes of use specified in advance. When disclosing personal information to overseas affiliated companies, we will obtain the consent of the individual in advance, except where permitted by law.
5. We will take appropriate safety control measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or falsification of personal information.
6. With regard to personal information obtained by Qualicaps through this website, if the person who provided the personal information asks Qualicaps to handle the personal information, including notification of the purpose of use, or requests the disclosure, correction, addition, suspension of use, or deletion of the personal information (hereunder, “request for disclosure of personal information”), we will comply with the request. We will take appropriate measures after verifying the identity of the provider. Requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information and complaints, etc. will be handled via the following contact point.
Contact for inquiries
General Affairs and Human Resources Department, Qualicaps Co., Ltd.